ORW-102F 2 OUT FTTH Optical Receiver
ORW-102F two-way output optical receiver is a home optical receiver with optical fiber access as its ultimate goal. It is suitable for FTTH (fibre to the home) network fiber subscriber access terminals, enabling analog or digital signals to enter the home and triple play network.
● High-quality aluminum profile shell with good heat dissipation.
● RF channel full GaAs low noise amplifier circuit. The digital signal satisfies -18dBm reception and the analog signal satisfies -10dBm reception.
● With light input AGC function (AGC range can be customized);
● Low-power design, high-efficiency switching power supply ensures high reliability and high stability of the power supply. The overall power consumption is less than 1W, with a light detection circuit.
● Can be built-in WDM, single-fiber home (1490/1310/1550nm) triple-network convergence applications.
● Built-in optical isolator, input to achieve 1490/1310nm isolation.
● Multi-stage lightning protection devices (TVS diodes) and lightning protection systems ensure the safe operation of the equipment.
● The output gain is manually adjustable (0~18dB) and the output level is > 80dBuV.
● SC/APC or FC/APC or custom optical connectors, male or female RF interfaces.
● Output power supply can be achieved.
● Single or dual output can be achieved.
Product schematic diagram: