Sticklers MCC-WFW Benchtop CleanWipes
Each mini-tub contains 90 perforated lint-free wipes, each wipe being 4″ x 2″ (10 cm x 5 cm). Each wipe can clean up to six fiber optic connectors or one bare fiber. Each mini-tub is approx. 3″ in diameter and 3″ tall (8 cm x 8 cm). Unlimited shelf life. 12-month manufacturer warranty through Sticklers.
Sticklers CleanWipes are high quality, lint-free wipes engineered for use on bare fiber before splicing, and also for cleaning fiber optic jumpers. They are exactly the right size and the right material to make “wet-dry” cleaning simple and cost-effective.
- Optical-Grade lint-free wipe, in mini-tub
- Made without glues, bleach or cellulose which can contaminate end-faces
- Makes “Wet-Dry” Cleaning of fiber optic connectors easy
- Far stronger and less linting than cellulose wipes
- Superior results when cleaning bare fiber
- Very affordable on a cost-per-cleaning basis
The CleanWipes 90 wipes are made with a soft, clean, polyester fabric. The material does not contain any glues, bleach or cellulose because those are contaminates that could be deposited onto an end-face. The fabric is very strong and resists shredding and tearing, even on LC connector end-faces. With excellent absorbency, these CleanWipes lift away fingerprint oils, grime, dust, polishing media and lint. Because the CleanWipes 90 are cleaner than traditional wipes, they also are ideal for cleaning bare fiber and fiber optic connector end-faces, plus lenses, mirrors, diffraction gratings, prisms and test equipment.